• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trying to remember an early online RPG radio show.

CarlZog

Explorer
Before podcasts really got going, there was an online RPG radio show whose name I cannot remember. It featured two guys who did the show from their garage. The audio was often horrible and the sound effects were out of place (The show started with the sound of a massive explosion). The whole thing often sounded better suited to a monster truck rally than a gaming show, but they were the first people I'd ever heard talking about RPGs online and they often got phone interviews with people in the industry. It was probably around 2001 or so.

Does anybody remember this? I cannot remember the name of the show or the guys (They never used their real names), but with all the podcasts that have come and gone since, I often wonder what happened to those guys.

CarlZog

Explorer
Mortality Radio! Yes, that's it.

Thanks, Russ! Were you ever able to get an archive of their shows? Do you know if they're accessible somewhere?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Mortality Radio! Yes, that's it.

Thanks, Russ! Were you ever able to get an archive of their shows? Do you know if they're accessible somewhere?

I don't. There was a thread with someone here a few weeks ago saying he had them all and that he'd upload them to the downloads area, but never did.

Remove ads