• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tsojcanth is Up!

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Congrats to Ari and other authors for getting this out!

I have just lost enthusiasm for Greyhawkiana with the announcement that Greyhawk is set for the cemetery with 4e. :\

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Eric Anondson said:

I have just lost enthusiasm for Greyhawkiana with the announcement that Greyhawk is set for the cemetery with 4e. :\
That's just a rumor, unless you've seen something relatively new and official. Last official thing I saw was that they intend to do a setting a year, starting with FR in 2008 and Eberron in 2009, but that classic settings are certainly in discussion for after that.

Festivus

First Post
I just have one minor gripe thus far (having not read the adventure yet). I have a duplexing color printer... sucks to have the page numbers on the right and the gutter on the left. Just more trees to kill if I decide to print it.

FourthBear

First Post
Eric Anondson said:

Where is this announcement? Perhaps it has to do with the ending of the Living Greyhawk campaign, which is very different from the Greyhawk RPG setting.

I would also note that on the Wizards of the Coast messageboards, there is a dedicated Greyhawk board in the Fourth Edition area. That would seem odd to me if they were going to send Greyhawk "to the cemetary."

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Interesting read. I have not, obviously had time to read it thru, but my first thought is: I had hoped that w/o page restrictions that I'd get a picture of every monster encounterd. That way I could show the picture or more easily describe it. Lost opportunity for me.

Remove ads