• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tsunami Relief Fundraiser anyone?

PlotDevice

First Post
Hello everyone.

With thanks to a friend of mine who is doing something like this for the Dr Who fan community, I am thinking of putting together a very short one off d20 or other RPG e-zine with whatever I can scrounge together in a week, at around 20c per page, all proceeds to be donated to Oxfam www.oxfam.org

I would only do it if I got enough contributions to make it more than5 pages. What I am looking for is 500+ word articles on any rpg or d20 topic, art, or anything else you might be willing to throw together on this. I would need them by next Friday 7th Jan to give me time to format them all over the weekend, to be sold on RPGnow.

Please let me know either on this board or by direct email to plotdevice@optusnet.com.au if you are interested.

Sheridan

First Post
I'm in. I'm a freelance writer who has worked for Sword & Sorcery, Fast Forward Games, Expeditious Retreat Press (which is run by Joseph Browning and Suzi Yee who now reside in India), and EN Publishing. Is there a specific topic or theme you would like us to work on or are you willing to take any game-related material?
I have sent you an e-mail as well.
Thanks for coming up with such a wonderful idea. Your heart is definately in the right place.

*Sheridan

PlotDevice

First Post
Thanks Sheridan!
At this point, any rpg related article, game info or art would be appreciated. I think the e-zine format is fairly all encompassing, and if there are enough submissions we can aim at a particular theme. But at this point, I am more than happy to see anything you might want to contribute.
Warm regards,
Evan

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Recently, I dropped a big rock in the largest ocean of my campaign. I'd like to write something on Fantasy Extinction Level Events (And How Your PCs Can Survive Them).

-- N

JoeGKushner

First Post
I'm not a professional by any means but if you need any of the following...

1. Templated Creature using Advanced Bestiary and SRD.

2. NPC with background and history.

3. Unique Magic items with background and history.

Mark me down.

PlotDevice

First Post
JoeGKushner and Nifft you are both most welcome to submit something. I will need it by next Friday, and will send it back to you after editing for your approval within a couple of days. Thank you so very much!
Evan

Quickleaf

Legend
Sounds like a good project. I'm donating to Surfaid (who has tons of boats in the area and doctors who know the language/culture), but Oxfam is an excellent choice. What could be better than creative writing for a good cause?

Sign me up!

--Aaron Infante-Levy (aka Quickleaf)

P.S. Did you get the e-mail with a writing sample I sent you?

PlotDevice

First Post
Thanks Quickleaf, most definately did get it, and have now responed. My thanks.

Still welcoming submissions, in particular from any artists, of which I have but one so far.

Warm regards,
Evan

annadobritt

First Post
I could donate a map and write up from my Town of Umberham pdf. Should the map be in color or b&w, I have both versions available.

PlotDevice

First Post
annadobritt said:
I could donate a map and write up from my Town of Umberham pdf. Should the map be in color or b&w, I have both versions available.

At the moment, the art submitted is a mix of colour and b&w, so I guess colour is better, and I will sort it out from there. If you could get the text to me by Friday in rtf or doc format, and the art in 300 dpi, that would be spectacular.

Thanks so much for the support!

Evan

Remove ads