• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tuesday Night Hunter (Hunter The Vigil -- NWOD -- Tuesdays -- LFP -- Skype)

PrometheanVigil

First Post

http://www.infrno.net/games/3747-tuesday-night-hunter

The game is hosted weekly on Tuesdays and begins at 10PM BST (UTC+1; 2PM PDT). Our next session will be on the 13/08.

Three players minimum; ten players maximum. New or inexperienced players welcome. We play over Skype via voice-chat (webcam optional). All new characters will start at the Novice (0) EXP Threshold unless instructed otherwise.

The game is currently set in the medieval era during the Third Crusade and the player characters have so far been sent to stake out and investigate a group of marauding bandits who have savagely raided and massacred a local town.

Players are encouraged to create characters that can do what they want to do in-game rather than a "fit" a role they perceive being needed in-game. We have a mix of player characters with varied skillsets so you may create whatever kind of character you want.

Our game has and will continue to include a mix of action, adventure, intrigue, stealth, investigation and crafting and these gameplay elements are varied based on our players' overall preferences and choices.

A mix of African, European and Arabian locales will be presented in-game. It is currently a Tier One game with potential for higher Tier promotions later on.

Also, don't feel as though you need to create just European characters. Feel free to create Middle-Eastern, Iberian, non-North African, Mediterranean characters and so on too.

If you're interested, please sign up using the above link or PM or email me your Skype ID and you'll be provided further info on receipt. Please begin creating your characters as soon as possible. 'Any questions just post on here, PM or Skype me. Send your character sheets to london.nwod@gmail.com or you can send them to me over Skype once you been accepted as a Contact.

PrometheanVigil

First Post
Tuesday Night Hunter (NWOD Hunter The Vigil) is still welcoming and looking for new players to join in! We play weekly on Tuesdays at 10PM BST (2PM PDT; 5PM EST). We use Skype voice-chat and a microphone is required to join in (webcam is optional). If you're interested, contact me on this thread, via PM or email me at london.nwod@gmail.com and remember to include your Skype ID in your message. Once you have been accepted as a contact request on Skype, I will send you the necessary info to join in.

PrometheanVigil

First Post
Tuesday Night Hunter (NWOD Hunter The Vigil) is still welcoming and looking for new players to join in! We play weekly on Tuesdays at 10PM BST (5PM EST; 2PM PDT). We use Skype voice-chat and a microphone is required to join in (webcam is optional). If you're interested, contact me on this thread, via PM or email me at london.nwod@gmail.com and remember to include your Skype ID in your message. Once you have been accepted as a contact request on Skype, I will send you the necessary info to join in.

Remove ads