Turmoil in the Golden Ring--A Slavic-themed game in the cold (IC Thread)

taitzu52

First Post
Brata Scythor, "Slavic" Druid 2 / Sorcerer 1

Brata will circle back around the camp, closing slightly at 30 ft. or less, and fire at the first unengaged enemy he spots.

Nantonaku

First Post
Stanislava

OOC: O GREAT dungeon master. PLEASE make a fortitude save for my humble and stupid charachter.

STANISLAVA...attempts to attaks the twin smelly, dirty, awful-looking twin humanoid that is still alive, but tripped up.

Yair

Community Supporter
Misha looks at the split creature with amazement, but after seeing Stanislava dispatch one with her sword decides to kill first and ask questions later. He tries to slash the thing, but not cleave it (afraid it will split again).

OOC: Listen: 1 (1 roll+0 Wis) (ick!)
Spot: 4 (4 roll+0 Wis) (I'm deaf and blind, apparently...)
Fortitude: 25 (19 roll+6 Fort) (but still oblivious to anything trying to stop me! :) )
Attack: 20 (14 roll+6), damage 10 (3,4 +3)
I'm getting married on Friday :) so I won't be making posts for the next month or so. Feel free to decide for Misha; he's a battle-thirsty cursing charismatic fellow.
Have fun!

P.S, if Misha actually feels what is causing him to make Fort saves, he'll take steps to avoid it while still fighting the next round. (Averting certain things, for example.)

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Terribly sorry for the delay guys. I've just had a to many offline and online things to do lately. I promise (really promise) and update tomorrow.

Remove ads