Trailer TWISTERS | Official Trailer

Undrave

Legend
This looks to be a lot more intense and scarier than the first one. You know it’ll go crazy on a giant screen. I’m sure there won’t be much that you need to know from the first one to enjoy it. I might consider going...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I both loved and hated the original. I expect to do the same here. The big difference appears to be that the a-hole Carry Elwes character seems to be the guy we're supposed to root for this time. This is fairly common in modern films, and I think that it's a mistake. We'll see.

Ryujin

Legend
I both loved and hated the original. I expect to do the same here. The big difference appears to be that the a-hole Carry Elwes character seems to be the guy we're supposed to root for this time. This is fairly common in modern films, and I think that it's a mistake. We'll see.
Elwes is so good at playing a-holes. I need to go back and watch "A Bit of Bad Luck" again in which he plays an uber a-hole.

MarkB

Legend
Second act twist: Corporate scum have taken the device intended to stop tornadoes and made it into a tornado creator, with which they've inadvertently unleashed the biggest tornado ever.

Final act climax: The device's control board has been shattered, leaving only an exposed floor panel with a grid-work of multicoloured electrical connectors in red, blue, green and yellow, and the tough guys have to short-circuit it by bridging the connections with their own bodies, while the science geek calls out where they need to place their hands and feet. If one of them falls across the wrong connections, it's game over.

Second act twist: Corporate scum have taken the device intended to stop tornadoes and made it into a tornado creator, with which they've inadvertently unleashed the biggest tornado ever.

Final act climax: The device's control board has been shattered, leaving only an exposed floor panel with a grid-work of multicoloured electrical connectors in red, blue, green and yellow, and the tough guys have to short-circuit it by bridging the connections with their own bodies, while the science geek calls out where they need to place their hands and feet. If one of them falls across the wrong connections, it's game over.
Quick call the sf-fy guys for a pitch meeting...

Remove ads