• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two handed rend??

trimeulose

First Post
Ok so I want to take the feat two handed rend.

Question:

I use hand scythes (1d8 x4 medium exotic weapon counts as light off hand weapon when using two) with a 11th level ftr/ 10 tempest then take two handed rend. I get eight attacks BAB isnt important. First off I forgot how much damage THR makes, but my question is this: if I hit with all eight attacks will I get four additional rend attacks.

If so is the damage 2d8+1.5 Str per rend? Also is there a way to see if the rend attack can be a critical hit? I'll probably come up with more later.

Thanx guys

kreynolds

First Post
trimeulose said:
Ok so I want to take the feat two handed rend.

Two-handed rend? What the heck feat is that?
eek7.gif

I've never heard of it, but I've heard of Two-Weapon Rend, and you can only rend once per round with it.

Last edited:

trimeulose

First Post
OK so I dont know the exact name, but its in the Epic level hand book.

I think I'l go cry in a corner now from being so embarrased.

sniffle
sniffle
sniffle

Crothian

First Post
Re: Re: Two handed rend??

kreynolds said:

Two-handed rend? What the heck feat is that?
I've never heard of it, but I've heard of Two-Weapon Rend, and you can only rend once per round with it.

You're making them cry now? Why not just beat them up and take their lunch money.

As long as you hit with both weapons in the same round you do additional damage of the smaller weapon but factor your str as if it's x1.5. That applies only once a round.

kreynolds

First Post
trimeulose said:
OK so I dont know the exact name, but its in the Epic level hand book.

I think I'l go cry in a corner now from being so embarrased.

sniffle
sniffle
sniffle

LOL :) You were on the right track though. Basically, as long as you hit your target with both of your weapons, you can rend for (base damage to your smaller weapon + 1 1/2 times your strength bonus + weapon enhancement bonus [if any]). But like I said, it's only once per round. Not a bad feat though.

kreynolds

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Two handed rend??

Crothian said:
You're making them cry now? Why not just beat them up and take their lunch money.

Hey! I asked a legitimate question. Actually, I thought maybe he was referring to a feat from one of the Quint. books, and if so, I wasn't gonna touch this thread. :)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Two handed rend??

kreynolds said:

Hey! I asked a legitimate question. Actually, I thought maybe he was referring to a feat from one of the Quint. books, and if so, I wasn't gonna touch this thread. :)

I know, I'm just bugging you. Of all the people on these boards, I'd say you have the best chance of actually making someone cry. :D

What feat frpm the Quint books are you referring to?

kreynolds

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Two handed rend??

Crothian said:
What feat frpm the Quint books are you referring to?

I'm not. The name of the feat sounded really hokey, so I assumed it came from a quint book. :D Some of the feats in those books look just as rediculous as these...

Devastating Sneak Attack [General]
Your sneak attacks are deadlier than ever.
Prerequisites: Sneack Attack class ability.
Benefit: Whenever you make a successful sneak attack, you deal maximum damage. Additionaly, you can make a ranged sneak attack from 60 feet.
Normal: Without this feat, you must roll your sneak attack damage, and it only applies to targets within 30 feet.

Even More Devastating Sneak Attack [General]
Your sneak attacks are more deadlier than ever before.
Prerequisites: Sneack Attack class ability, Devastating Sneak Attack.
Benefit: Whenever you make a successful sneak attack, you deal maximum damage x 50. Additionaly, you can make a ranged sneak attack from 500 feet.
Normal: Without this feat, you deal only maximum damage, and it only applies to targets within 60 feet.

;)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Two handed rend??

kreynolds said:

I'm not. The name of the feat sounded really hokey, so I assumed it came from a quint book. :D

Ah, I see. Feat names are getting to be low quality as all the good names are being used. Pretty sone we'll have Defensive Feat A, Defensive Feat B.....

:D

Kae'Yoss

First Post
trimeulose said:
I use hand scythes (1d8 x4 medium exotic weapon counts as light off hand weapon when using two)

Can you tell me where those weapons are in? Did you make'm yourself? They sound ridiculously overpowered!

1d8 x4 medium? OK
1d8 medium that counts as light off hand? OK

1d8 x4 medium that counts as light? Nope!

But that's just my tuppence.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads