Two Kingdoms [Group 1]

Jemal

Adventurer
*8's not so measly when it's a third of my remaining HP.*

Jayce grunts in surprise as the beastie takes a chunk out of him, stumbling away, one hand pressed to his wound as he chants to stop the bleeding. "Someone squash this damned bug! Lavitz, Kurgan, quit playing around over there!!"

[sblock=ooc]
I'm assuming since I didn't get an attack of opportunity that he stopped 10' away, using natural reach to attack me. With that in mind, I'll 5' step away from it and heal.

Cure Moderate Wounds on self (2d8+3=15)
AC: 23
HP: 33/106
I'd be averting my gaze or something, but nobody's warned Jayce about this things Confusing Gaze..(Heck, he doesn't even know what's up with Lavitz!) did anybody even succeed on a knowledge check?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
It's almost over. I just hope the confusion doesn't cause us big problems.

Vicente casts magic missile at the umberhulk, hoping to finish it off.

[sblock=ooc]19 damage

Vincente's guessing on the confusion as he has no ranks in knowledge(dungeoneering).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Albedo

First Post
Kurgen begins getting impatient with healing his companions. He yells out to the heavens in fury, and calls down a pillar of divine wrath to destroy the beast, then instructs his spike to follow up.

[sblock=OOC]
Kurgen casts flamestrike on the Umber Hulk.

Damage

Ref DC = 19

Move action to redirect spiritual wepaon.

Attack
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Caros

First Post
For all its power, the umberhulk was not to get a another swing. Pelted by spells raining from above and behind, it struggled to stay upright during the torrent. But at last it fell, collapsing just in front of Jayce.

It was still alive, and as they began to search the battlefield, disarming the soldiers and going about their work of 'dismantling' those weapons, the group would quickly find that many of the others had survived due to the properties of that mighty chain.

[sblock=ooc]I do suck at updates sometimes. Been trying to keep up with my En-world, but exaustion has claimed me for a pretty decent chunk of the week.

That said, congrats on successfully trumping your first encounter. Magic Missile killed it in case anyone is curious. There is a bit of wrap up roleplay I'm going to leave to you guys, most notably, anyone damaged by Jayce is still alive. Other than that, once you guys decide you're done, we'll move on.[/sblock]

serow

First Post
Lavitz looks at the dead umberhulk and half-dragon for a brief moment before turning back to Kurgen. "Thank you again, Kurgen."

Jemal

Adventurer
After another bit of healing to stop some of his bleeding (remaining 3 hp of lay on hands and my last two Cure Light Wounds (1d8+3=8, 1d8+3=10).), Jayce moves over to the Umber Hulk, Willing away the the vicious and Merciful properties of his chain. "I really hope none of you have a problem with me finishing THIS thing off." He sneers, twirling the chain in several massive strokes over his head as he prepares to finish the bug off.

[sblock=ooc]
If nobody objects, I coup-de-grace the Umber Hulk.
Full Power Attack, 2d4+27 (X2 auto crit from coup de grace) : Coup-De Grace (4d4+54=67) 67 damage and a DC 77 Fort save vs death. :p I think he's done.
Current HP: 54/106. I've used all my healing for the day. yikes, what an encounter!
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Vicente says "Good work. Now as to the men who are sleeping or knocked out, disarm them and tie them up" he says as he starts doing the job. "Reputation is money."

Albedo

First Post
"Perfect idea. If we tie some of them up rather than cooking them now, they will still be fresh eating a week from now."

Kurgen licks his lips hungrily.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Yeah, whatever, just get to it. Lavitz, help Vicente! Kurgan, you and me are on smashin detail" Jayce grins at the Man-hunter as they move through the wagons, double checking that nobody is hiding, and they begin dismantling/destroying the siege engines, as per their orders.

Remove ads