• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two new weapons, and a feat.

Ragnar Rocker

First Post
Thanks for the pics Mythandlore. That falcata picture is exactly what i had in mind. That kora is a pretty wild looking weapon. I think i remember seeing stats for that in an old pre 3e issue of Dragon

Trentonjoe, why are you comparing it to the 2-bladed sword at all? Wouldn't a bastard sword or a longsword be a more apt comparison?

Elder-Basilisk, that was an enlightening breakdown of the effects of my crit stats. Making the damage die a d6 would mititgate that somewhat though, or would it? My math sucks, i spent all my skill points elsewhere. :D

trentonjoe

Explorer
Ragnar Rocker said:

Trentonjoe, why are you comparing it to the 2-bladed sword at all? Wouldn't a bastard sword or a longsword be a more apt comparison?

Cause I am a blithering idiot! Open keyboard, insert foot.

I am sorry, for some reason I thought it was a double weapon.

As a one-handed weapon, I think (not that my opinion means anything now) it is better than a bastard sword. I would make it awfully expensive and hard to get. I kinda use the bastard sword as a ceiling. I don't think things should be better than that. So, I kinda stand by my previous post (although for different reasons). I don't think it very unbalancing but is still to good.

Remove ads