• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

two-weapon fighting ?

wallshot

First Post
Dragonstar (from FFG) has a feat called Two Gun Shooting. It is a ranged version of TWF. Same benifits. I recomend looking at thier firearm rules anyway. They are really well written. Lotsa bonus stuff U might not think of on own (like blowing thru the shield and still hitting person behind it).

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
Where exactly can I find these rules? Also doesn't everbody think that if Flying Ship technology is highly used then firearms would be some what commen.

wallshot

First Post
TheFlamingRheo said:
Where exactly can I find these rules? Also doesn't everbody think that if Flying Ship technology is highly used then firearms would be some what commen.

U can find the rules in the dragonstar book (from FFG). i would recomend checking yor local gaming store for it or buying it online.

im not about to give out the rules over the net out of respect for those who worked on those rules.

about yor flying ship and guns...U ever played any of the Final Fantasy games. Airships R a big part of those games... and only 2 or the 10 have firearms. They mostly rely on magic blasters, and those are pretty rare.

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
FFVII: vincent, and quite a few enemys use guns
FFVIII: Gunblades, andIrvine; he uses a rifle.
FFIX: the cannons on the flying ships.
FFT: chemist, and the mediator.
Also in Tactics, Mustadio says that airships and guns are lost technology, he also states that guns can be infused with magical properties. Why doesn't ever take these caharacters time to reload. because it is just a game, and so what is D&D. I believe that there should be magical property that lets auto-reload firearms.

wallshot

First Post
oops, my bad

wow!!! i am soo sorry. i miss-counted by a whole 1 game (not including FFT, not held as part of series). But the classic fantasy-esque FF dont usually include firearms. The newer ones, with more technology, do include some firearms. Even then it is usually kept to a minimum (gunblades excluded).

Im pretty sure rapid reload (S&F, if i remember correctly) lets U reduce the reload time by one step, full action becomes standard, standard to ME and ME to free. that might help.

Are U playing with a flintlock pistol? They arent the easiest things to reload. If U were playing with anything more modern you could always reload clips. I think Dragonstar rules has it to reload a clip as a ME action (of all days to leave the book at home).

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
Man, if you said FFT was not part of the series in front of a friend of mine she would eat you alive. Other than that, stateing stuff from Dragonstar doesn't really help someone who does not own the book. Thanks anyways. FFt is part of the series!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads