• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TX Austin looking for gamers

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm not yet ready for a new group but would love to host a game party one night in our new game room. Board games, card games, and lots of fun on our standup arcade machine.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hey, I didn't know Ronin Arts is headquartered in Austin. Neat! You don't give tours, do you? ;)

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Jdvn1 said:
Hey, I didn't know Ronin Arts is headquartered in Austin. Neat! You don't give tours, do you? ;)

Not usually. But I am seriously considering hosting a game party here so that could kinda be a tour. :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Well, I'm in Houston--I went to Austin for the first time about a week and a half ago. I plan to go again in December, around the 1st, but that's still a bit up in the air. I don't expect you to schedule a game party for when I may or may not be in town. :)

But, oh, for one game of Galaga...

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
[imager]http://www.roninarts.com/images/gameroomcorner.jpg[/imager]

Here's one corner of the game room where I plan to hold the party.

I've got a large, round table for the center of the room for more game space and the wall opposite this one has the TV with XBox. My plan is for a simple get together where Austin gamers can play board/card games and XBox/arcade games (the stand-up has 39 classic games in it).

The deck, just off the game room, also has another table where games can be played if it's a nice day.

My thinking, as of now, is a Saturday from about noon to 5.

I just need to finish unpacking and getting the new house in order before I can set a date.

Remove ads