• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Typical per-round damage output of a 16th level party?

codyknotts said:
Our group is about to finish part #8, unlike many groups we have been playing all along and the delay is about to force us to move on to another campaign. When is #9 and the remainder coming out.
Thanks for the great product btw.

Cody

Sunaj2k3 said:
Hate sounding like a member of the skipping record brigade, but will we see The Festival of Dreams before Christmas or the end of this month?

Aside from that, thanks RangerWickett for an adventure path thats a bit different from the usual dungeon crawl/dungeon crawl/kill nasty outsider-god-demon-prince routine.

Both of you have asked about when adventure 9 is coming out, and while I'm fairly confident it will be out soon, I don't want your games to suffer because of our delay, so I'd be willing to send along an MS Word document version of the adventure. It won't be pretty, but it should let you run the next adventure in a pinch.

If you're interested, email me at ryanznock@gmail.com

Sunaj2k3

First Post
Thank you for your generous offer RangerWickett. Unlike codyknotts, I'm still prepping WotBS and will likely run it as the next adventure path for my group (I usually prefer to have all pieces of an adventure path in hand before running it--helps with foreshadowing and a detailed understanding of where the metaplot is headed), so I will wait until the pdf is released.

Despite the occasional griping you've gotten with WotBS releases, I do hope you and Enworld decides to do another adventure path once the 4th ed rule craziness is straightened out. Like Paizo, you folks have a flair for writing interesting adventures.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads