• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tzimisce

I'm not sure how or if this would work. I'm not sure how many people here played V:tm but I always loved the Tzimisce, do you think it's possible to create a balanced race based on their powers? Or how about any of the V:tm clans for that matter. I would appreciate any input. thanks

Aus_Snow

First Post
Which system - D&D? d20 Modern?

You do mean a living (i.e., not undead) race, right? So basically, the key mutations at will - more or less - with perhaps some other Discipline-related psi-like abilities or what have you (e.g., enhanced powers of perception), and you're done?

Sorry if I'm not quite grokking here. :\

papastebu

First Post
guardianfallenangel said:
I'm not sure how or if this would work. I'm not sure how many people here played V:tm but I always loved the Tzimisce, do you think it's possible to create a balanced race based on their powers? Or how about any of the V:tm clans for that matter. I would appreciate any input. thanks
Is this pronounced "tiz-meh-kee"? Where are they found?

szilard

First Post
If you mean a living +0 LA class, I'd use something like the Changeling from Eberron - and create a race-specific Fleshwarper prestige class.

-Stuart

the clans and their disiplines are all very cool. i'm just not sure how to convert them in a balanced way to fit dnd 3.5 this is something my friends and i have talked about but never sat down and tried to hammer out any mechanics.

frankthedm

First Post
Schah-meh-say!

Balanced? They were not balanced in their own system! There is no way to allow for Perm changes to ones form including new limbs and natural attacks other than crippling ECL!

Remove ads