• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

Calim

First Post
ooc: dont know where i saw that but i fixed my previous post.

"We have to get out of here before they come back. Are you well enough to move?"

Nurin asks as he stands up to watcj the door.

shaff

First Post
Yrtchull, seeing that everyone but him has 2 weapons, decides to take a dagger as well.

Now, we must go!

Yrtchull starts moving towards the most used door, the one not covered in lichen, and the one which will lead him down to his cousin and his items.

Fanog

First Post
"Drow!", Rith'Arnis hisses, trying to keep the sound of his voice from carrying too far.

"I think we should hear what Teratha has to say before storming off. She knows what lies ahead, and where we might expect a fight. There must be some stealth involved..." As an afterthought he adds "We can never take on all the beasts in this prison. If the alarm is raised too soon, we may never get the chance to rescue your cousin, and regain our freedom."

shaff

First Post
"I guess your right, but WE MUST HURRY! There is no telling what torture they have caused him. And without him there is no way i will be able to exact my revenge on my betraying sister.... No Teretha, which way to my cousin and our things?"

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
[OOC Ok, I'm kind of lost on the map, I can't figure out where the down staircase is supposed to be marked, or what room it's past. At any rate, I assume that we'd have to pass through the trog room to get there.]

Teretha ponders for a moment. "This is the only way I'm sure of, but it goes right through the guard room. There may be another way, or not. If we take it, we'll have to make sure that none of the creatures escape to sound the alarm. We'll have to cut off their exits immediately."

She looks over the group to see what they think.

Fanog

First Post
"Speed is good, but every breath of preparation will save us two in actual action..."

Rith'Arnis leans over to the blue-maned woman and takes a quick look at the map. "Hmm, only two rooms away, though one is guarded. We will have to make the gamble, no idea to know where the other door would lead us. I say we take the gamble and fight."

Rith'Arnis flexes some muscles and a thin layer of purple jelly appear on his arms. It quickly solidifies in a network of thick, bulging veins, giving his arms the impression of added muscle.

Still trying to keep his voice down and clipping his voice for speed, Rith'Arnis proposes the plan to the others. "The stairs aren't far, but Teratha is right. One Trog escapes and we're lost. I am confident that I can reach the exit fast enough, when we have them surrounded we will round them up quickly. Allow me some breath to prepare, I will give a signal. Everyone agreed with this plan?"

Assuming they are, Rith'Arnis quitly walks to the double doors, motioning the others to follow him. When everyone is in position and ready, he stand perfectly still for a moment, muttering something under his breath. ("hold one breath. Reap what you sow..."). A humming sound starts, then stops instantly.

"Go!"

OoC: Manifesting Animal Affinity (Str) and Hustle.
Stairs down are indeed through the Trog Room (as far as I could tell). Through double doors, past the Trogs, through door in the north. That room there should have the stairs. Right?

shaff

First Post
Yrtchull dashes through the door and attacks the nearest throg.

OOC: im not sure how combat goes... do you roll for us or do we roll or what?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Stairs down are in the room with a Secret Door on the East wall...
Trog is short for troglodyte,yes.Yes to me rolling dice as well.

IC: Rith'Arnis summins the Affinity of the Bear, though the drow have never seen one. For a brief second, a shadowy outline of a huge furred beast superimposes itself over Rith'Arnis, then he is as before, only with much more massive muscles thn before.

<+4 STR>

Yrtchull moves to the door, forcing it open. The door isn't locked and the room beyond is well lit with torches.
Within is a jumble of broken furniture,barrels and crates. Among this detritus stand near a dozen troglodytes, mostly looking confused by something that perhaps only they could see.

<Teretha used Dust of Illusion on them>

Now, they orient on the open door, snarling and advancing.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Corrected map

Attachments

• tm1.jpg
    tm1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 171

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Round One Guardroom

OoC: Rith has Combat Prescience, Affinity STR going.

Initiatives

Rith'Arnis 25
Teretha 22
Yrtchull 18
Urftuk 10
trogs 8

Last edited:

Remove ads