• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UBCON is awesome!

Clight101

First Post
UBcon was on the right side of awesome and with Nick coming back next year with his cadre of evil and talented DM's just come and get your game on. I've been playing D&D and other games for 18 years and I've never had as much fun as I did playing at this Con.

Bloodlines.

Remember the name of that event and play in it if you ever get a chance. It was seven kinds of cool and then some. Aside from the gaming they had Nerf wars at night, boffer wars during the day and anime going 24 hours for the entire Con. The only thing they needed was more RPG's and I'm pretty sure they'll have them next year. Get there or be . . . . you thought I was going to say square but I'm not going to. Wait, darn I already did.

dcampbez

Explorer
Thought I would bump this thread from last year; I see there is a new website, but not much content at UBCON XXI: The Largest Gaming/Anime Convention in Western NY. Looks pretty sharp, however.

Dragged some of the gamer group to Gencon last year, and have the whole lot (10 of them) ready to hit some local cons this year... UBCON of course, since we are all in Amherst/Buffalo. Also talking about SimCon, Running GAGG; and probably EerieCon.

Any other cool Western New York cons in the area; or a good message base where some of the locals discuss events and such for local cons here in Buffalo, New York?

Remove ads