• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ugh. Did you just get an email from EN World?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have a horrible feeling I just accidentally sent out a test email to everybody in the database (which will include those who don't want to receive them). I hope I didn't -- I haven't received one myself yet, so I'm hoping it was just in test mode and not actually sending anything out. If you did get an unwanted email, I apologize; it was not intentional.

darjr

I crit!
No email here. And it doesn't seem like the server is busy sending out a ton of email. Though NSPLAYER the spider seems to want to read every single byte on the server in as short a time as freaking possible.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I got mine, but it took a while. It says it's on user 94974 now (and I got mine about an hour after it said it was on user 1). So I'm gonna guess that you'll all get them at some point today. Sorry. :(

LightPhoenix

First Post
I did in fact get one titled "RPG News for Friday, 28 December, 2012‏." Turns out it was a good thing, ENW e-mails were going to my junk folder. Thanks for the heads up!

Remove ads