• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Uh... what?

Empath Negative

First Post
DnD%20Logo.jpg

adventuretime.png

Please don't use profanity, thanks - Lwaxy

Last edited by a moderator:

Sekhmet

First Post
It is well known that Adventure Time is an homage to, and greatly inspired by D&D. The executive producer was even quoted in saying it.

Empath Negative

First Post
What?! The image of a sword exists in more than one logo!?

Oh look. You're trying to be witty. Very cute.

A shame you didn't notice the font. The color of the font. The position of the lettering. The position of the sword. Adding in noticing that there's a sword your snot nosed comment would've been five times as funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Oh look, a snark post. How uncool. To prevent more uncoolness, thou shall not post here anymore. - Lwaxy

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bovine

First Post

A shame you didn't notice the font.

Which is different

The color of the font.

Also different

The position of the lettering.

Right. Different.

The position of the sword.

Very different

Adding in noticing that there's a sword your snot nosed comment would've been five times as funny.

And taking out this little gem from your post would have made it 10 times less offensive. Good job!

Dandu

First Post

A shame you didn't notice the font. The color of the font. The position of the lettering. The position of the sword. Adding in noticing that there's a sword your snot nosed comment would've been five times as funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

But then it would have been too funny.

Remove ads