• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UK] Dragon subs, a development

Kweezil

Caffeinated Reprobate
I recieved a letter from Hasbro UK this morning, apologising about the whole muck-up over transferring UK subscriptions to Dragon and Dungeon and explainign what happened. More importantly, it included a refund for the issues I didn't recieve.

Anyone else get something like that?

Hey Kweezil mate! :)

I haven't had a problem picking up Dragon magazine in Belfast over the last 12 months. I get the book in Easons on Royal Avenue. We are about a month behind the US release but the price has remained £3.50. I picked up #305 last week.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
I've had a similar letter and a cheque - still gets us no nearer a subscription . . . I have to order mine issue by issue from Leisure Games

http://web10910.vs.netbenefit.co.uk/acatalog/

It's turned into a real winner for Leisure Games as I find it hard to resist buying something else to make the postage worthwhile!

A false economy I know but still . . .

Ranger REG

Explorer
Well, they have finally severed the cord and resolved the matter. Hasbro (both US and UK) no longer handle magazine subscriptions. It is Paizo's job now (or have been since the sale last year).

www.paizopublishing.com

Personally, I still think the both US and British governments should continue to investigate Hasbro UK office.

Last edited:

Remove ads