• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UK] EN World GenCon UK Gathering

dpmcalister

Explorer
Would love to be there but 3pm Saturday clashes with round 2 of the Open :(

No doubt see you all around though - I'm DMing Living Sarbreenar on Thursday and Friday (hopefully I'll be able to model my new Modus Operandi t-shirts :) )

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Three pee em on Saturday it is...

Whatever style of game, I'll have a go...cos you only live once, you only game with people once at GenCon, and who knows - even if it's not good, it'll almost certainly be fun!

Do you want us to preroll characters? If so, are there any guidelines?

Zander

Explorer
Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. ;) Keep'em coming!

~~~

Tallarn,

I think S'mon will be bringing characters, so no need to create your own. :)

DynaMup

First Post
I'll be doing a few rounds of the Open, so a few of you may well see me. I'm thinking about getting a customised baseball cap with DynaMup on it, so you can all see me...

...and probably flame me on the boards when I don't send any of you to Indianapolis next year ;)

Zander

Explorer
DynaMup said:
I'll be doing a few rounds of the Open, so a few of you may well see me.

DynaMup & dpmcalister,

Good luck in the Open! :)

If you get a break during your games, please pop by to say hello. Our table should be marked on the DOG (Delegate Organised Games) notice board. We'll be there from 3pm to 7-ish.

dpmcalister

Explorer
Zander said:

DynaMup & dpmcalister,

Good luck in the Open! :)

Thanks. I'll need it :) I haven't played in a competition game since Gen Con UK 1999 (heck, haven't even really played at a convention since then...)

I'll be spending most of my time around the Living Sarbreenar desk (as I'm their scenarios and plotline controller) and will be wearing either a Sarbreenar t-shirt or a Modus Operandi t-shirt (don't you just love those "do it yourself" iron-on transfers...)

Last edited:

DynaMup

First Post
Sure thing! I'll look out for you. Saturday is actually my busiest day. No sooner have I finished DM'ing one slot, I have to run off to DM another! I'll make as much effort as I can to stop by any EN World table. As long as it's obvious, I'll find you!

I'm there all four days, however, and it shouldn't be too difficult to find me, if any fellow EN-ners want to meet up for lunch or something. I'm sure there'll be plenty of cafes around Earl's Court (not my area of London, so I'm not very familiar with it).

Look forward to seeing you there!

:D

BeholderBurger

First Post
WTF!!

Problem with isle of woe

I want to register for polibrun and 5 others (me included)

The Isle of Woe is a six player game.(correct me if i am wrong)

The 12 noon game is already prebooked by zander and crew i presume so I will have to book another time. Polibrun is unlikely to be able to play another time though.

Some one work this conundrum out for me as my brain is hurting.

Krellic

Explorer
Gencon

I'm planning to be at Gencon from some time Saturday till Sunday. I'd be up to meet a few ENWorlders, hopefully my ENWorld t-shirt will have turned up by then! Otherwise it'll be the D20 OGL t-shirt I got from Steve Jackson Games.

Looking forward to it, as I've not been to Gencon before. I've not booked any games, I'm hoping I can muscle my way in on something when I get there...
:D :D :D

Remove ads