• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UK, Have you ever seen the Primal Order Books from WOTC?

zen_hydra

First Post
I am not sure of which of these forums you most frequently visit, but as the creator of one of the most anticipated gaming books that I have yet to see all of, I was wondering what if anything, you thought of the old WOTC Primal Order Series of books that dealt with the same kind of issues that you are addressing with your book(s)?

I really loved the Primal Order series, and wish that WOTC had used those books as a jumping point for their books on Epic Level and Godly flavored works. I had hoped that someone out there in the void of web-space would have saved me the effort and converted the Primal Order books to D&D 3.X / D20, but seems that most people feel like I do (in that they would rather someone else do all of the work).

So, UK, if you have read these wonderful works, have they in any way influenced your Immortals books, and if so, how?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads