• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UKG Publishing Releases The Enduring: Witches and Shamans

ukgpublishing

First Post
UKG Publishing are pleased to announce the release of their latest fantasy source book:

The Enduring: Witches and Shamans
by NICHOLAS J. THALASINOS
Art by: John Picot, Art Ford, Chris van Bruggen

Witches and Shamans, two of the most iconic spell casting characters throughout myth and legend. And yet they have often been left out of roleplaying games in favour of the more generic wizards and cleric. No more.

As the Author, Nicholas J. Thalasinos says "I’ve always been puzzled why shaman and witches were not included in the core classes – they seem as iconic to me as fighters and wizards. Others have felt as I have over the years, and versions of them have appeared in various supplements - but they often lacked the flavour I was looking for. So I wrote my own. These classes, more than others, I felt, should be linked to the invisible world, the Otherworld of myth and legend. "

This book contains two complete classes - Fairy Witches and Were- Shaman. The witch becomes a fey, and partakes of the mystery of the natural world, of dryads and fairies, of the unknown world just beyond our sight; the female principle, the lioness, the queen of the jungle. The Were-shaman partakes of the power and fury of the beast, serving the animal kingdom; the male principal, strong and protective, the lion, king of the jungle. I’ve tried to create classes of depth, that are playable yet are very different from the core.

Complementing these classes are spells – some are natural extensions of existing spells, but many are new and different. New races, feats, prestige classes, and finally monsters – heroes need worthy foes, and the new spirits, fey and cursed creatures presented here will not disappoint.

This products features include:

[imagel]http://www.uk-gamerz.com/images/witch.jpg[/imagel]
- Two new core classes - Fairy Witch and Were-Shaman, plus three new prestige classes - The Hexmaster, Spirit Warrior and Witch Doctor

- Twenty Two new feats for the Witches and Shamans to utilise in their professions.

- New class specific Equipment.

- New Magic Items.

- Over Eighty new Shamanic and Witch Spells.

- Seventeen New monsters and creatures

Priced at $13.95 this pdf is available from http://enworld.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=22295

GreyWanderer

First Post
Witches & Shaman

I like it, but I'm cheating - I wrote it ;)

I'm hoping someone else will chime in and let me know what they think (please be gentle).

Also hoping someone will eventually give it a serious site review (just be truthful).

Grey

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads