• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ukraine invasion

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wrong doing is raping women and shootng kids in the head. Following orders to wage a war, regardless of the reason, is just following orders.
Seriously though, this wouldn't even go to the Geneva accords.

Given that "this" is unspecified, I think I'll withhold judgement.

For war crimes, yeah...

So, we shall see what we shall see.

Zardnaar

Legend
Moot point. Either have to go to war and win and avoid getting nuked or hope for regime collapse and whoever takes over agrees to extradition.

Somewhat double standards as well considering USA position on the ICC.

It feeds the Russian propaganda machine and gives credence to the other lies. Not to mention whataboutism.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
We shall, but again, even after WWII we didn’t call everyone that drove a truck in Hitler’s army a war criminal

It would be really awesome if you looked back and realized that this apparent idea that I'm calling for every single soldier to be brought to the Hague or something is, in fact, not something I said.

BrokenTwin

Biological Disaster
With the amount of potential misinformation that's been flying about, it's been difficult to determine how best one can support the Ukrainian people without getting caught in opportunists' scams. I've seen that they're selling war bonds, but my opinions on the stock market conflict with my willingness to engage in that space.
And I am 100% in no position to contribute physically.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads