• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ukraine invasion

Sacrosanct

Legend
6'1" or so vs. 5'7", 50 vs 71 is a major physical difference, and who knows how long Putin's been out of actual practice. He may be as much degraded in operational effectiveness as his army. Those karateka weren't getting beat up by septuagenarians.

Impossible to really know for sure who would have the edge, as it's in Putin's interest to maintain his mythology even if hasn't actually grappled in years. 🤷‍♂️

Still silly as hell of Musk to try to arrogate to himself the role of Ukraine's champion.
Butterbean was beating the crud out of guys 10 years younger, much taller, and in better shape than him for a while. Training counts for a lot, and that was against guys who were also expertly trained; Musk is not. Also, Putin was trained not only in martial arts you'd find in a judo school, but KGB training which focuses on taking out the enemy as quickly as possible. No rules. And for a killing move. You don't forget that, even if your body is older and less spry. It's like when my 17 year old kid (who was in great shape--all star football and basketball player) challenged me to a match and I beat him in seconds. Muscles help, but they don't help when you don't know how to defend against certain moves. Sure, it matters a lot the longer the fight lasts, but I suspect a fight like this wouldn't last more than a few seconds.

1647352691625.png

Horwath

Legend
Seriously, with the word choice? Can we not, please?

*Edit I don't know why you think it's funny. This is a site that doesn't allow swear words, and you think you're being clever by making a graphical sexual reference?
You call Musk an idiot and then complain that someone uses a slang that every 12yo knows?

Be careful not to fall of your high horse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sacrosanct

Legend
You call Musk an idiot and then complain that someone uses a slang that every 12yo knows?

Be careful not to fall of your high horse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do you really see no difference in calling someone an idiot vs making a graphical sexual reference? There are a lot of phrases 12 years know that aren't allowed on this site. That seems a weak argument to make to defend the usage of it.

Remove ads