• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultima Online Free Shard Players

ph34r

First Post
I was just wondering if anyone on EN World was playing UO on any of the free shards through UO Gateway? I currently play on Defiance Shard. I used to play on their Age of Shadows shard but just recently moved to their Pub 15 shard. Kickin it old school! :cool:

edge3343

First Post
I have to say that I was a little disappointed in the number of "k3wl d00dz" there was on that server. Lotsa people with names like, "1337 Slutinski" :uhoh:

mac1504

Explorer
Old School Indeed

I haven't played many MMORPGs in the last few years, but I have the fondest memories of playing UO. Yes, there were a lot of "kewl d00dz" running around, but it was one of the best online play experiences I ever had. I lost interest when they went to the Trammel/Feluccia (spelling?) solution for PvP. But up until that time (and I had a lot of time during college- those were the days!) it was a great game. I wish I had the time to play again.

Thanks for the trip down memory-lane!

edge3343

First Post
mac1504 said:
I haven't played many MMORPGs in the last few years, but I have the fondest memories of playing UO. Yes, there were a lot of "kewl d00dz" running around, but it was one of the best online play experiences I ever had. I lost interest when they went to the Trammel/Feluccia (spelling?) solution for PvP. But up until that time (and I had a lot of time during college- those were the days!) it was a great game. I wish I had the time to play again.

Thanks for the trip down memory-lane!

I am finding that many of the emulated servers of UO Gateway do away with the Trammel Felucia business and return UO to it's days of former glory.

I had a couple of characters on Catskills server that I started back in 1999. I haven't player th e OSI version of teh game since they made the switch to 3d.

Remove ads