• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultraviolet Grasslands 2e is out now.

darjr

I crit!
Mine arrived and someone posted photos of thier unboxing
IMG_8056.jpegIMG_8057.jpegIMG_8058.jpegIMG_8059.jpeg

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I received my copy (just the book, not the whole kit) several days ago. The book is gorgeous, and the setting as weird as I had hoped!

FYI, Luka (u/WizardThiefFighter on reddit) posted a brief UVG2e errata (as of 16 June 2023) correcting a few unspecified "p.XX" page references. Just quoting them here for easy reference:

p166: p.xx should be p.177
p174: first p.xx should be p.173
p174: second p.xx should be p.172
p198: p.xx should be p.209
p222: p.xx should be p.142

I got mine! Even though I have 1e. It’s beautiful, and at least some of the screen is on the inside covers. I also picked up a one-shot module called Let Us In which looks really fun.

UVG is really baroque. In a way it’s different from a lot of other OSR stuff because it is maximalist rather than minimalist. I haven’t tried to run it but I’ve read a lot people struggle to bring something usable to the table. I think the key is just to pick out a few things for any session and otherwise just try to get the vibe right. The Coins and Scrolls blog has a lot of good advice for UVG

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
FYI I got an email from Exalted Funeral with a code for a copy of UVG2e for Role an online playing space. Check your email. It said it’s a free copy. Dunno why I got it but I have at least one other report of someone receiving it.

I received one, too. Got something similar for OSE via ExaltedFuneral a couple weeks ago, as well.

Remove ads