• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(UN)Official "Praise Olgar" thread

Eltor Macnol

First Post
Add my thanks to the list. You probably have no idea of how many people are being affected by your great efforts.

But besides praising your excellent work, I would like to ask you 2 questions:

1- After 3.5e is officially released, do you wish to make the thread a complete list of all changes in the new edition?

2- If the above answer is affirmative, would you allow me to translate the finished work to Portuguese and post it in a Brazllian Forum? Of course, all credit will be properly given.

DonAdam

Explorer
I'm not thanking him! He's done too good of a job. Now when I get the 3.5 books, there won't be any good surprises left. He's spoiled them all!

In all seriousness, it speaks well of you that you went to so much trouble for the enjoyment of others. Many thanks.

Eltor Macnol said:
1- After 3.5e is officially released, do you wish to make the thread a complete list of all changes in the new edition?

2- If the above answer is affirmative, would you allow me to translate the finished work to Portuguese and post it in a Brazllian Forum? Of course, all credit will be properly given.

1. It was never really my intention to capture every change (or there would be no reason to get the books) -- just the major mechanical changes, which I think we've gotten. What's left is policing up the individual magic item, spell, and monster changes.

2. You're welcome to -- you can download the document itself at the end of the compiled revisions thread.

Eltor Macnol

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:

1. It was never really my intention to capture every change (or there would be no reason to get the books) -- just the major mechanical changes, which I think we've gotten. What's left is policing up the individual magic item, spell, and monster changes.

2. You're welcome to -- you can download the document itself at the end of the compiled revisions thread.

Well, thank you very much once again. Since here in Brazil we haven't the slightest idea of when the translated version will be released - it took over one year for translated 3.0, and only 3 of the splat books have been translated so far - your thread will be incredibly useful for everyone who wants to start playing in 3.5 right now.

Illuminae

First Post
Eltor Macnol said:
Add my thanks to the list. You probably have no idea of how many people are being affected by your great efforts.

But besides praising your excellent work, I would like to ask you 2 questions:

Ei, rapaz, se quiser uma ajuda...;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads