• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(UN)Official "Praise Olgar" thread

Since you've all been so appreciative (and since Morrus mentioned the compiled infor in the news) I decided to do another update with all the information our Dutch friends have passed on. It's all in the Compiled 3.5 Revisions thread, along with an updated Word doc for easy downloading. There are about four pages worth of new info.

I won't promise any more updates, but thanks for your support!

Share & Enjoy!

Kirowan

First Post
WotC owes 3 core book sales to you. I wasn't sure about upgrading my books and your efforts made it much easier for me to tell if the changes were worth it.

Thanks!

Nick

Eltor Macnol

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
Since you've all been so appreciative (and since Morrus mentioned the compiled infor in the news) I decided to do another update with all the information our Dutch friends have passed on. It's all in the Compiled 3.5 Revisions thread, along with an updated Word doc for easy downloading. There are about four pages worth of new info.

I won't promise any more updates, but thanks for your support!

Share & Enjoy!

Heh, fortunately nothing in those 4 pages alters anything I've translated so far. :D

Not that I'd be sad if there was another update on the way... :)

Destil

Explorer
Olgar's great. All my rants are 100% fuled by his information!

So, uhm... if you have disagreements with me on the changes, clearly he's the responsable party.:D

Remove ads