Unable to use any of the Random Generators

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
Hi Folks,
I must be doing something wrong I'm sure, but for some reason, I the random generators have never worked for me. I've tried it in both Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I choose Resources>>Random Generators>>then choose any generator there. It brings me to a page to "execute" the generator. On this page, there's an ad at the top and below it is a button for "Execute Generator Again" and to the right a drop down to choose the number of times to execute. Right below these two buttons is a 'Loading..." with an up and down arrow meeting that continues to do this. At the middle bottom of the page is the Generator Reference and also two addition buttons to Execute Generator and Copy Generator to Clipboard options. Whenever I try either of the "execute" buttons, nothing happens no matter how many times I ask it to execute. It almost looks to me like it never fully 'loads' as those two arrows are always 'running'. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I doing something wrong. This is for every generator I've tried so my guess is that I'm being a D.A. but I figured I'd ask. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Multiple browsers, seemingly unique to you. My only guess - not being programmer or IT expert - is maybe you haven’t got java or something like that installed on your computer?

How about a different device? Does it work then?

Remove ads