• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unconverted Mystara creatures

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Mortis, do you have any idea why the Omm-wa didn't get archived on the Vaults of Pandius like the rest of the creatures in that thread? Should I perhaps be asking this question in that thread? :heh:

Mortis

First Post
Echohawk said:
Mortis, do you have any idea why the Omm-wa didn't get archived on the Vaults of Pandius like the rest of the creatures in that thread? Should I perhaps be asking this question in that thread? :heh:
No idea - Shawn may just have missed it when he did the appropriate update - give him a nudge in the conversion thread ;)

<edit> Oh you have done :)
Regards
Mortis

Last edited:

Big Mac

Explorer
FYI: Help requested on Mystara forum

Just to let you know, I've found another D&D community to try to enlist to one of your conversion efforts.

This one is the Mystara forum at The Piazza. Following the merger of all of the OOP D&D forums, Vaults of Pandius have decided to make this their official community.

Here is the actual thread, where I have replicated the missing monsters from the first post of this thread:
ENWorld "Unconverted Mystara creatures" project

As you can see, I've also posted the OD&D monsters, because these are primarily Mystara (and are also in the same special conversion thread).

I've got a few replies so far. At the moment it is the, now typical: "did they see all the conversions at our website" kind of talk! :p However as there seems to have been a conversion process over at the WotC forums, I think/hope there will be people at The Piazza who want to help out.

(And if BOZ ever says he needs anti-deletionist Wikipedia help with Mystara citations, please point him at this forum.)

Remove ads