• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Undead dungeon in need of villain.

So the two PCs (Level six, ranger and druid 3.0rules.) are at seprate ends of the first really big dungeon and I need to find a captive Npc and some villagers. So what is a good villainess thing for this dungeon Pleeeaase help. Note: both characters will have two plus five or so weapons or shields by end of the dungeon (counting villan loot). Also Note: I'm thinking of giving said villan contacts in other areas that the PCsneed to hunt down.

dreaded_beast

First Post
Blackguard riding a Nightmare.

Said Blackguard has Two-Weapon Fighting Feat and is wielding the +5 Weapons your PCs will acquire, in addition to the magical armor and shield as well.

Dogbrain

First Post
Hafling siblings. One is a necromantic wizard and the other a cleric of a suitable deity. They've got some schmuck dressed up in impressive black armor. The schmuck thinks he's behind all of this and is some kind of "Death Warrior" or similar nonsense. The halflings are his "jesters".

sparxmith

First Post
Forgotten Realms?

If you're playing in the realms, make him a priest of Velsharoon, the god of Undeath. Then, to be really cruel, make him LN, not evil. That doesn't meant he characters wouldnt' oppose him however.

Anyway, just my thoughts,

Sparxmith

Thank You, I would use a deathknight or a blackguard if I thought the players wouldn't hate me for all eternaty because the last deathknight blackguard slaughtered them. Twice. How do you let the druid Know that they shouldn't melee the undead half-dragon blackguard? Kill them 'tel the stop. Not realms, though I like it.
Thanks again please keep postin'

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
A dracolich with a hat of disguise so he looks like he's alive.
A ghost treant.
An advanced ghoul roper.

Peruse Piratecat's high-level ideas thread in the Rogue's Gallery forum. There are scads of great undead beasties in there!

-blarg

Forgot Earlier
Classes: ranger, druid
Oh the're now level7 and there is a vamp in area plus a thief/fighter CN gone CE that has stone to cast dimension door. He is ex-friend of PCs that is trying to Keep them out for unknown reasons.
One other thing, motives: The druid needs to find some captive or dead villagers for an npc (cleric of the god of travel) so said npc will be free of the job of protecter of said village and can take a kid in the druid charge to her twin to take care of 'cause shes fed up with his antics.
Ranger is looking for love and best friends.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads