• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Under The Eclipse: Updated May 19th!

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Zub, your art work is really very good. Do you do PC portraits? I would like to see more of your work.

Zubkavich

First Post
fenzer said:
Zub, your art work is really very good. Do you do PC portraits? I would like to see more of your work.

You can find more of my artwork at my website called
Zubkavision and my online comic called The Makeshift Miracle. I'm very lucky to have a job where I draw for a living... so I get quite a bit of practice.

I'm slowly building a portfolio of RPG-related artwork so that I can try and get some work in the RPG industry. Working freelance like that on published RPG books would be incredible.

I've actually never done commision drawings. If you'd like one, we may be able to work something out. Feel free to e-mail me and we'll get it figured out.

Thanks for the praise and feedback.

fenzer

Zub, Great stuff! Those life art images are incredible and some you did in 30 seconds! Wow.

I love the samurai and the orc barbarian. And your color work is very good.

I have never commissioned an artist before and by the looks of your work, I am afraid I would only insult it with what I could offer but if you are interested, I have a unique rider and mount duo that I think would be rather fun. If you would like, I can e-mail you the particulars.

Lela

First Post
Z, I'm starting to use Yahoo Groups to provide a website for the campaigns I run. I was wondering if you'd mind if I occationally used some of the artwork on your site to give a visual reference. It's a closed Group for only my players (if that matters).

Zubkavich

First Post
Thanks everyone for the praise. It's always nice to know that people are enjoying the things I've put up on my website.

fenzer said:
If you would like, I can e-mail you the particulars.

That would be fine. Although my schedule is busy right now, I will have a lot of free time in about 3-4 weeks and I could draw something up if we can agree on everything.

Lela said:
Z, I'm starting to use Yahoo Groups to provide a website for the campaigns I run. I was wondering if you'd mind if I occationally used some of the artwork on your site to give a visual reference. It's a closed Group for only my players (if that matters).

That's fine. All the images have my signature on them, so as long as that isn't removed, I'm okay with it.

I want to put together more artwork, rules and play more sessions of Under The Eclipse soon. It's just been a matter of finding the time. My girlfriend and I have had schedules which are pretty conflicted, but we're going to set aside time this week to play again at least once.

Velenne

Explorer
So what does she think of all her character's fans out there across the world? Is she adapting well to her new-found fame? :D

She might want to hire a PR team, or at the very least an agent to handle appearances and interviews. You thought your schedules were conflicted now, just wait till the calls start rolling in!

Zubkavich

First Post
Velenne said:
So what does she think of all her character's fans out there across the world? Is she adapting well to her new-found fame? :D

Heh... she's not quite sure what to make of it actually. She's a bit embarassed that every move her character makes is being recorded in some fashion. She likes it, but finds it a touch intimidating.

That's one of the reasons I haven't posted updated stats for Karen Frost. She's a bit worried about her stats choices being put under the microscope by people. I've been prodding her, complimenting her and trying to explain that she shouldn't be uptight about it. It wouldn't be a good story without her incredible input and role-playing. She should be proud of that.

fenzer

Zub, I e-mailed you about a week ago. Did you get it? I sent an attachment, jpeg, along with it.

I can send the info again if you missed the first one.

Last edited:

Remove ads