• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Underdark maps

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Hi guys,

I'm going to start a modified P2 Demon Queen's Enclave as an adventure immediately following on from the Halls of the Fire Giant King from Dungeon #200. I need a map of the Underdark to use to connect the fire giants' caverns in Dungeon #200 to the drow settlement in P2. It really only needs to show an entry point somewhere and a cavern in which to situate the drow settlement. Whatever is in between the two is irrelevant - I will just make up the encounters etc. on the way to conform to the map and background plot.

Can anyone point me to a map I could use for this purpose?

Thanks heaps in advance, Al'Kelhar

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Hi guys,

I'm going to start a modified P2 Demon Queen's Enclave as an adventure immediately following on from the Halls of the Fire Giant King from Dungeon #200. I need a map of the Underdark to use to connect the fire giants' caverns in Dungeon #200 to the drow settlement in P2. It really only needs to show an entry point somewhere and a cavern in which to situate the drow settlement. Whatever is in between the two is irrelevant - I will just make up the encounters etc. on the way to conform to the map and background plot.

Can anyone point me to a map I could use for this purpose?

Thanks heaps in advance, Al'Kelhar

Here's the D&D 3.5 Map Archive that includes the maps from most of the D&D products released. There are probably one or two in here that might server your purposes.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mwa/archiveall

the Jester

Legend
If you have a copy of Descent into the Depths of the Earth, you could just put the P2 cavern in one of the unkeyed encounter areas on it. That would be a perfect answer, as you're coming out of G3 and the pcs may have obtained an (incomplete) Underdark wilderness map in that module that matches the map in D1 pretty much exactly.

Remove ads