• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unearthed Arcana Unearthed Arcana: Wizards Revisited

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't promote just a URL to an article, Raunalyn, so I'm going to have to do another thread. Sorry!

It's a short one today...the Theurgist and the War Mage again.

I never liked the idea of a Divine Wizard...to me, it's a cleric, and it seems a bit redundant with the Arcane domain. I've only scanned the article, but nothing I've read in it has changed my opinion.

War Mage seems OK...nothing to complain about.

I think it would be beneficial to look at the elemental mages...a little disappointed that they didn't include that here.

I think besides a few abilites which need to be finetuned they are nice. The divine wizard fills the gap of a studied religous guy that wears no armor and just casts cleric spells mainly.
The war wizard seems quite well suited to stand tough in melee. I would apreciate him ger basic armor proficiencies though.

OB1

Jedi Master
Like the War Wizard, flavorful and useful.

Would have loved to seen a Mystic flavored tradition to go along with or instead of the Theurgist.

Remove ads