• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unlikely Survivor Locations

stevelabny

Explorer
Survivor: NYC with redneck-only contestants.

and Survivor: Nebraska/ Montana/ Iowa/ whichever other state doesn't have electricity... with only New Yorkers as contestants.

And for those who want survivor to the death, go rent the movie "Series 7 The Contenders".

Survivor: Mall of America , Survivor: Disney World might also work.

TDRandall

Explorer
I was going to say

Survivor: Chernobyl

but Crothian beat me to the idea. How about

Survivor: Camp Cupcake

where the contstants are locked up with Martha Stewart non stop and are forced to interior decorate, cook, trim and re-pot plants, etc. with her until they fail all sanity checks? (You may think it's a dated idea, but maybe if we offer her enough money - "Yes contestants, you will $1 million dollars .... but Martha gets $5 million!")

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
One of the classes I teach did a Survivor:NYC parady once

and we got to thinking - if you dropped a group of country hicks from New Zealand in the middle of New York with no money and ask them to survive for a week, it might actually be good TV

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Survivor: Tierra Del Fuego - Our first elimination challenge: try not to get UV radiation burns!

Survivor: Land of the Thunder Dragon - Can our challengers survive winter in Bhutan?

Survivor: Chiapas - Dodge rebels in the Lacandon rain forest while hunting. Oops, don't eat that yellow fr--too late.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Survivor: GENCON

People may not remember a sport show from the late 80s that events were so dangerous they had to be performed outside of the US because of legal issues, I would not be suprised to find out that is the same deal here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads