unofficial Dragon #364 errata

Shroomy

Adventurer
FYI, the 364 compilation includes a lot of errata (not everything on the original list was errata'd). "Class Acts" looks like it had the most substantial clean-up.

StormCrow42

Explorer
Wolves of Maldeen.

p49 Straw Soldiers Pack Master Attack 20: This power has no range. Without a range, it should only work for adjacent allies. This does not seem to be the intent. Suggestion: allies within 5 squares.

The effect is that you and all your allies gain concealment from the target (1 enemy). It doesn't need a range.

The_Fan

First Post
Good to see most of my errata made it in. I find it odd they didn't fix the crocotta formatting error...seems that would be relatively simple.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Good to see most of my errata made it in. I find it odd they didn't fix the crocotta formatting error...seems that would be relatively simple.

If they were running out of time, I'd assume that this was one of the last things they would try to fix.

Zinovia

Explorer
Keep in mind the changes here were recommendations from the OP. Many of them were good ones as quite a few made it in, but there are changes that weren't on his list as well.

Anyone interested in the actual changes should download the full PDF by clicking on the big gnoll picture Dragon 364 Compilation. You will likely need to be logged into D&D Insider to get to it, but that is still free for the moment.

I tacked on changes to the Class Acts: Wizards article onto the end of the thread about that particular article. It fixes a lot of the issues people were having with those spells.

reezel

Explorer
Does anyone know if there was any official resolution to what Immutability (warforged)did? It seems to me like it still only allows one save but broadens what that save can be made against.

Remove ads