Unofficial What's Happening.

Bront

The man with the probe
Since the judges have been talking, I figure I should give you all a heads up on what we've sort of decided. This is all unoficial, any official information will be posted in the appropriate areas (likely, the information thread.)

Characters and creation:
Still deciding who will be the character judge(s), and since books are a bit of a problem at the moment, this may be pending, or we my pull someone else in to do that exclusively.

The only limit on what you can do at the moment is what doesn't fit into the story, which is having anything alien in origin. Technology should be either self invented or other invented, but earthly in nature. Mutants and mutations are caused by all kinds of things, but all earthly/human sourcee, etc. Generaly, we're flexable, but things didn't start getting realy funky till about 2000, so keep that in mind.

Players will be allowed to create 1 PL10 character, and 1 PL8 Character. I will request that anyone who gets in an adventure give others a chance to get their first character into an adventure before you send your second. Of course, if you're needed to make the adventure work, that's a different issue, but this is just a general request to let others play, not a hard and fast rule. However, remember, you will not be allowed to have both characters active in the same place at the same time. This is to prevent metagaming as well as to make it easier who's playing who.

Given the above 2 statements, feel free to create concepts with buddies. A hero and his sidekick join togeather. Family members who joined up togeather. The Inventor and his Mutant Sky Weasel. Basicly, go nuts and have fun, there will be plenty of adventures to eventualy suit your needs and desires.

Background
See the background-Origin thread, but once that's setup, we'll be pretty ready to start accepting characters and adventures and move to get started.

Adventures/Missions
The Judge's e-mail addresses will be posted so you can send adventure/mission ideas to them. You should look for at least 2 positive responces before you start recruiting. Give us a bit of time, and try to e-mail us all at once so we can talk back and forth easier, and know who you e-mailed. You are not required to e-mail all the judges, and some may choose to ignore your proposal so they can play in it (Hense only 2 responces neeeded).

Proposals
Have an idea of how we can improve this? Submit a proposal thread, let it be discussed, and then we'll vote on it. It can be background information to add to the world, a new organization, or perhaps a new power, ability, feat, or skill. Don't expect instant approval, but we will get around to voting on it when we feel it's ready. The Judges have the votes, and 3 Yes votes are needed to pass a proposal.

Other:
Just have fun, thanks for bearing with us, and pardon the dust.

Phoenix

First Post
One of the major things I am interested in as a Judge is the adventure creation, campaign background, NPC actions, and lots of other behind the scenes action. I am desperately hoping to see the finished version of the background in order to punch out a few adventures for people to run and play. So, I'm excited boys and girls ;)

Remove ads