• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Unpopular Opinion: WotC is the Bethesda of RPG Companies

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
No, what you were doing is trying in a 'cute' way to insult @Reynard. Mature indeed.

I was referring to the opinion he posted in the first post, and not him. I thought it was more mature in tone than his first post.

Also, when someone starts a post with "Unpopular Opinion" they should not act surprised or offended when it turns out to be an unpopular opinion.

But if you think I am cute, well then....:blush:

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
I was referring to the opinion he posted in the first post, and not him. I thought it was more mature in tone than his first post.
You called him, explicitly, as user, the "EA Games of messageboards". Must I quote you?

Everyone is aware, including you, as you evidenced, that calling someone the "EA Games of messageboards" is an insult, based on character.

@Reynard is the EA Games of the message board posters world.

What, I loved Star Wars: Old Republic, so that makes it not a dig, right?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
You called him, explicitly, as user, the "EA Games of messageboards". Must I quote you?

Yes I did. And explained I liked some games from EA Games. The exact same thing he did in the original post. Need I quote the original post?

Everyone is aware, including you, as you evidenced, that calling someone the "EA Games of messageboards" is an insult, based on character.

No it's not. It had nothing to do with a character insult. Do not infer what's not implied.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Yes I did. And explained I liked some games from EA Games. The exact same thing he did in the original post. Need I quote the original post?

No it's not. It had nothing to do with a character insult. Do not infer what's not implied.
Okay, whatever is justifiable in terms of reflex I suppose.

Remove ads