• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unwritten: Adventures in the Ages of Myst and Beyond

I just heard about this and was stunned that there wasn't already a thread about it here, but apparently either there aren't too many Myst fans on ENWorld or I've finally got a scoop for once... :p

Unwritten: Adventures in the Ages of Myst and Beyond is a FATE Core-driven tabletop role-playing game by InkWorks Productions based upon the ancient D'ni civilization from the Myst series of video games. Their Kickstarter started yesterday and already has reached their initial goal, so they're already pursuing stretch goals (including what looks like an NPC and world guide). Cyan doesn't look to be directly involved in the project but InkWorks does have the official license and their blessing (I heard about the Kickstarter from Cyan's Facebook page).

For gamers who loved Myst and Riven and want to revisit that world with their friends in a tabletop setting, or for URU live players who want to further explore D'ni and it's Ages, this game looks like it's going to be awesome!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1748001141/unwritten-adventures-in-the-ages-of-myst-and-beyon

EDIT: And of course only after posting do I think to check the News page and find I've been ninja'd by Morrus. Oh well, I've only myself to blame; I'm mostly just stoked to see Myst in tabletop form at long last :D!

Last edited:

Remove ads