Upcoming Adventure Review

Systole

First Post
I'm pretty sure that [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] are available. I'm planning on spending some DMC to bump Sylla to 7th and craft a boatload of stuff for her which will take two weeks. The timing also makes a ton of sense for her RP-wise. I think a few months of game-time with the Goti will make her slightly less psychotic.

Systole

First Post
It's mostly RP reasons. I've always found Sylla a bit difficult to write for, because she's so angry and unlikable. But she connected with the Goti during Greener is the Grass (to my surprise, actually), and letting her stay with them for a few months seems like important character development. Also, if I spend the DMC, then (a) it shows that she actually did grow up a bit while she was there and (b) it gives her enough cash to get a full set of Goti-themed upgrades for her stuff. In other words, it's a very good opportunity not to have her jump into another adventure.

Satin Knights

First Post
I closed out "Warehouse Sitting" doing enough paperwork so we can trace it back if needed. I believe all the players have disappeared as well as the GM. I also updated the DMCs for "Kostry Kopec" and "Ties that Bind".

Remove ads