Gate Pass Gazette Upcoming Pitch Call

Savannah Broadway

Managing the Gate Pass Gazette
Hey y'all, here's your heads up that there's going to be another pitch call soon. If you want in on the action, email gatepass@enpublishingrpg.com, title it "Gate Pass Gazette Freelancer", followed by your name, and express your interest in the body of the email. I'll then send you an invite to join the contributor Google Group, which is how you'll be receiving the pitch call info. Be warned: this initial invite occasionally gets routed to your Spam or Promotions section, so I'll let you know when to start looking.

Cheers!

xiphumor

Legend
Just checking in to make sure I haven’t missed any updates. (I’ve been on a vacation abroad for the last few weeks.) Assuming I haven’t, any kind of ETA for the pitch call to go live?

Savannah Broadway

Managing the Gate Pass Gazette
Just checking in to make sure I haven’t missed any updates. (I’ve been on a vacation abroad for the last few weeks.) Assuming I haven’t, any kind of ETA for the pitch call to go live?
I'm wrapping up my work on GPG #7, so I'm looking to send out the pitch call later this week. I'll also make a post when I send it out so that people remember to check their Spam/Promotions.

Remove ads