• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Update: Amazon, PHB for $22.50~ (or MM $25.40~, DMG $25.40~), and $10 off when preordering the DMG, MM and something else together

SquareKnot

Explorer
So if I pre-ordered all three, plus the two tiamat modules, and the DM screen, I should be able to add both these codes? Or just one?

On one order of three books, use one code. On a second, separate order of three books, use the second code. Each should give you $10 back. So for the 6 items you list, you should be able to save $20 beyond Amazon's usual price.

volanin

Adventurer
Just cancelled my pre-orders and tried using these. I used the BUY3GET20 first and it worked fine, but it wouldn't let me use BUY3GET30.

Weird, I was able to use both.
:confused:

Edit: Just tried it in my brother's account, and the BUY3GET30 code was not accepted.

Last edited:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
It's unusual for them to do a promotion like this on top of the usual low prices for books that have yet to be released. They must be getting quite a few cancellations. A few people I know had pre-ordered with them, then cancelled once they found out a local store was going to get them early. I did the same thing.

This promotion is not related to D&D in any way. It's a general Amazon sale on all books. It's just a happy coincidence that it matches up well with the release of D&D.

Remove ads