• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UPDATE: New Drizzt vid & Sword Fighting blog

Traycor

Explorer
UPDATE:
New video of Artemis confronting Drizzt is now up! (no HD this time): [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dUlSU0WvRI[/ame]

New Sword Fighting blog entry can be found here:
Ruben | MySpace.com

New photos of the training can be found here:
MySpace.com - Ruben Sword Training

Enjoy!

Hey everyone, I finally finished up the pet project I've been working on for a while now. It's a live action Drizzt short that is up on YouTube surrounding the events from Streams of Silver (and somewhat The Halfling's Gem). Because of logistical limitations (locations, scheduling, special effects) not all of the events fit the books exactly. We did everything we could to at least keep it true to the spirit of the originals. Hope you enjoy!

Be sure to click "Watch in HD" below the video to see the high quality version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsO9qMdzsgM]YouTube - Legend Of Drizzt - Live Action HD[/ame]

EDIT:
I forgot to include a link to our production blog. If the video interests you, then be sure to check it out. The plan is to update the blog once a week.

Ruben | MySpace.com

Last edited:

Firzair

First Post
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Time for some hollywood company to give you a few millions of dollars, so you can make it a fully fledged cinema movie. I'm so waiting for a Drizzt movie.

I would buy this film, if it comes out on DVD!

You and the other guys that made this film are my heroes! Thanks!

Greetings
Firzair

MarkAHart

Explorer
Extremely well done!

The tremendous amount of preparation and work behind this just boggles my mind -- you and your crew's efforts are apparent, and impressive.

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
You know what doesn't sell me on fan-made films? The lack of dirt and stains on costumes and in the hair, or the telling of wear and tear on their cloaks, boots and swords.

Traycor

Explorer
You know what doesn't sell me on fan-made films? The lack of dirt and stains on costumes and in the hair, or the telling of wear and tear on their cloaks, boots and swords.

I recommend following the link to YouTube and clicking "Watch in HD" below the video.

The costumes are covered in mud, stains, sweat, holes, and are very worn. Not one costume is even remotely prestine. A lot of time went into making them look authentic.

Sammael

Adventurer
Very nice. With a budget for special effects and some more editing, this would probably look better than the two "official" D&D movies. The acting is already ten times better...

Remove ads