• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Updated, Flesh Ripper path /Gnoll race

I had some great input for my Gnoll race and beserker class. So here is what I have so far thanks to the input.

Gnoll
+2 str +1 dex
60' DV
speed 30
bite; 1d4+ str
rampage; as per MM
carrion eater; gains adv. vs injested poisons and diseases
Lang; Gnoll, Abyssal (showing the subconcious demonic influence)

Flesh Ripper barbarian path (level 3 path)
Flesh rippers ONLY use natural weapons in melee combat ie., claws and bite. Though they are known to use ranged weapons to hunt or draw a foe in. FRs do not use shields.
Natural fighter; gain the two weapon figting style when it pertains to fighting with their natural weapons.
Primal; claws do 1d4+ str damage and bite does 1d6+ str damage. at lvl 6 they go up to 1d6/1d8, at lvl 11 they do 1d8/1d10 and at lvl 17 they do 1d10/1d12 damage.
Rabbid; While raging a FR gains a swift action bite attack. After the rage ends the FR gains 1 level of exhaustion. 1 level of exhaustion may be removed after a short rest or 2 levels for a long rest.

Storm of Yeenghu; Starting at level 6 a FR's attacks gain a magical enhancement. At level 6 they gain +1, at lvl 11 they gain +2 and at level 17 they gain a +3 enhancement. At level 20 they also gain the wounding quality.
Rage of Yeenghu; At level 10 a FR may use a roar (rather than a bite attack) during his rage (usuable 1/long rest). The roar causes fear in the enemy that took claw damage that round. The DC is the damage inflicted by the FR that round.
Thirst of Yeenghu; At level 14 if hit by an attacker within 5' a FR may use his reaction to make a bite attack.

How does that feel now?

Remove ads