• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Updated index of Dungeon magazine?

BlindKobold

First Post
Does anyone know of an online index for the adventures in Dungeon magazine? I hate having to read thru stacks of magazines to see what adventures are in them... sometimes, it would be nice just to search for a certain type of adventure on the fly depending on what my players do.

If anyone knows of an online index, please let me know.

Thanks!

Emirikol

Adventurer
Attached Complete Index

I spent about a bazillion hours doing this. Hope it helps :)

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2004

ATTACHED

Jay Hafner

Last edited:

basiliv

Explorer
Wonderful resource, Jay!

Would you mind if we linked to your list from canonfire? There's been discussion in the forums of compiling master lists and keeping them updated for Dragon, Dungeon, Poly, Shadis, etc. See the thread here:

http://www.canonfire.com/htmlnew/mo...ic&t=589&sid=7fb990f7f8b60fe969d869b2ec59c0bb

Gary's willing to host it there if you'd prefer, but it's your baby so let us know what you'd like to do. I'm not an editor on CF! or anything, so please don't let the "us" confuse things. If you'd rather email me privately, you can reach me via that thread on CF.

Either way, thanks for the wonderful resource!

~basiliv

I didn't design the world,
I merely facilitated its creation.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads