• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Updated status on the revised GSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najo

First Post
Corjay,

I think you are still not understanding how you are coming off or in what way you were rude to Clark (Orcus).

You made some statements that are assuming alot, and your last statement to Scott is like this too. All Clark did was correct your false assumptions.

Clark is the owner of Necromancer games, a lawyer and has a direct connection with Scott. Scott and Clark have spoken about what the 3pp want from the GSL, which as a 3pp and lawyer, Clark is qualified to do so.

Basically you came in here and slammed two key industry people trying to make the GSL work, and then when they spoke out about it you came back at them with no respect or apology.

The other posts by members are passively saying your being rude. I am going to come out and just say it because I think your attitude is negative still and Scott and Clark deserve respect. So please mind your place, both those guys are working hard to make 4e a good thing for WOTC and the 3pp together, which we all want.

Peace

Corjay

First Post
I slammed one industry person for what I perceived to be his own rudeness (I never said one rude thing to Scott). Drop it.

Najo

First Post
I slammed one industry person for what I perceived to be his own rudeness (I never said one rude thing to Scott). Drop it.

Corjay,

You have half the people posting in this thread saying your coming off wrong, you have Scott telling you himself that your shooting the messenger and Clark is having to react to your attacks. Then when I try to point this out to you, you reply with the same venom in your post. Please step back from the situation, and take a look at how you are coming off to people. If you don't intend to be rude, then consider how some of your curt answers seem like arrogance.

Likewise, a think a more friendly tone and an apology or two to the right people (Clark and Scott for one) would be welcomed, but you come in here and the only response my post gets (pointing out those issues) is "drop it". We are not trying to offend you, many of us are asking you to stop the offensive tone in your posts is all. Please show some respect.

Again, peace to you.

Corjay

First Post
The conversation is over. Everyone's stepping back.

You come in here, having participated zilch in this discussion, acting all high and mighty, arrogantly demanding an apology, respect, and "a more friendly tone" for someone else. I tell you what, when you can prove yourself morally superior enough not to pick other people's fights, nay, not to pick any fights at all, I'll step back a moment. I think that's a fair trade. — The rest of everyone else on this site who have viewed the exchange have proven themselves morally superior enough not to get into it.

Until you came in here sporting a crankfest, this discussion was back on track. The only apology any of us here need is yours for fanning the flames after it was all over, but I don't care if you do or don't. Just stop your moaning about me and let this discussion return to its previous state.

EDIT: removed "half" rant.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads