• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Updated with a free bonus encounter!] Cover art for Under the Eye of the Tempest

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And another piece from Claudio Pozas! Unfortunately, we can't use this one: slaad aren't in the SRD. But I'll save it in case I need some kind of non-slaad flying frogman at some point.

[Edit - it's not a Slaad, it's an ogdoad!]

Attachments

• russ_windborne_slaad.jpg
    russ_windborne_slaad.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The new cover.

Attachments

• Tempest Cover-thumb.jpg
    Tempest Cover-thumb.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Tempest Back-thumb.jpg
    Tempest Back-thumb.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 143

Rugult

On Call GM
Morrus said:
Heh - I think George Lucas stole it, too! We're gonna be RICH! :D

Hey, neither of those had a crazy monk-mage running the show. And this one shoots lightning to, everything's better when it can shoot lightning!

Any idea how much longer until we can see this sucker?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Rugult said:
Hey, neither of those had a crazy monk-mage running the show. And this one shoots lightning to, everything's better when it can shoot lightning!

What was the Emperor if he wasn't a crazy monk-mage? And the death star may not shoot lightning, but the rebel base at Seaquen... err... Yavin was still pretty scared of its big planet-busting laser!

Any idea how much longer until we can see this sucker?

As soon as Claudio finishes drawing! I dunno, artists these days.... :D

After that, layout and then we're good to go. The mansucript for #12 is due tomorrow, Claudio's working on the cover art for it as soon as the interior art for #11 is done - so you should expect to see the final two adventures in fairly rapid succession.

Then, at the end of the month, the adventure writing contest ends; so you may see a couple of separate side-quests set during the same time period as the saga.

Last edited:

Remove ads