Updating my Sentinel Comics Resource Blog again

Been pretty much on hiatus since my active games all wrapped up over the 2023-2024 break, but an upcoming slow patch on the GTG forums jarred me into a semblance of activity again. Figured it was worth mentioning over here as a reminder for anyone who'd gotten tired of looking for new content.

Today's post is a new environment meant for use with wrecked giant war machines, fallen giant robots, demolished bases, kaiju corpses, and similar non-functional Very Large Things. More (hopefully) to come as I mine my old campaign notes for material. Also been doing some housecleaning and editing while the blog was in torpor, including making the main index a bit more useable.

Last edited:

Actually got to play in a one-shot over the weekend and posted my character from it to the blog. Interesting idea from the GM, he wanted everyone to build heroes who had some connection to the 1960s (legacy heroes, people coming out of retirement, immortals, whatever) to deal with a Big Bad who'd time-hopped from the Summer of Love to 2024 for...reasons. Nice to get a Sentinels game in again, it's been a while.

Remove ads