Updating Product Guide

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Now that I found this cool forum were I can ask all sorts of dumb questions without harassing Morrus, how does one go about updating the Product Guide? Our company has stuff listed there that's long dead and the descriptions are years out of date. Thanks again!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, if there are reviews attached to it, it's there to stay. Although you can edit and add products, one thing you don't get to do is to remove reviews. Even if the product is no longer available, older reviews still provide a kind of track history of the company.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
BTW, which products were you referring to, Jeffrey? I see several there which have no been reviewed at all. I'll happily delete any of those for you.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Hi Morrus, thanks for the response. Its not any products which were reviewed that I want deleted. Just some that never got off the ground, or were pushed back so far that they are no longer on our schedule for the forseeable future. Those products would be: Weapons & Combat, Tome of the Arcane, Mysteries of the Mind, and World of Avadnu. When we get closer to releasing those or when they are announced in a new incarnation, I'll make sure to submit the updates. Thanks again!

Remove ads