WOIN Updating WOIN to v1.3!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As part of the offset print run included in our current Kickstarter, we have decided to apply errata to WOIN. While this is not a major change (nowhere near what the 1.2 was), we have decided to use the 1.3 label to just make the printings clear.

Errata can be found here; this is what we will be applying:

Two other things will be applied:
  • the terms 'race' and 'species' in OLD and NEW will be replaced with 'heritage'
  • Venetians will be renamed Vendalyrians

That's pretty much it. However, if there is anything glaring that needs errata that isn't included on the above page (and I'm not talking rules updates, rewrites, changes, etc. -- specifically errors) now's a great time to shout it out! We are making the changes to our core files in the next few days.

Free PDF of 1.3 to anybody with 1.2 or below, of course.

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
Excellent. I've had the pdfs for some time but I'd hesitated on getting the physical books in the past. I guess this would be a great time to go in on the Kickstarter and get it all. One thing though, I thought you all had a GM screen, but when I went through the store I couldn't find one. Any chance of at least a pdf version of a GM screen for common charts?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Excellent. I've had the pdfs for some time but I'd hesitated on getting the physical books in the past. I guess this would be a great time to go in on the Kickstarter and get it all. One thing though, I thought you all had a GM screen, but when I went through the store I couldn't find one. Any chance of at least a pdf version of a GM screen for common charts?
We don’t have a GM screen. There’s a third party one though.

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
We don’t have a GM screen. There’s a third party one though.
I just went all in on the Kickstarter last night. Very excited about that. WOIN is a solid rpg. Can you steer me towards this GM screen PDF? I was looking through the resource downloads here on the site and didn't find it. I guess I could try DriveThruRpg next.

Edit: I must have been tired. I found one marked "old GM screen". Sorry to trouble you Morrus.

TheHirumaChico

Explorer
This is errata for 1.2. There's no errata page to take you from 1.0 to 1.2 as that incoudes a huge number of changes.

Your best bet is to read over the rules reference document, which has up to date rules.

WOiN Rules
Yeah, my bad. And for 1.2 to 1.3, there is no difference list, again follow Suskeyhose's suggestion and view the latest WRRD.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There is no 1.3 yet, so no there’s no errata list for it. There will be when 1.3 comes later this year.

Remove ads