• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Uploading custom avatar

Hunter

First Post
Dear Enworld,
I have been trying to fix my avatar but everytime I upload one of my images it says that it is over 5000 bytes. However my latest images have been at the lowest dpi resolutiong I can possibly scan at and they still come up as too large. My current image I am trying to upload is only 28 dpi.

Hunter

LightPhoenix

First Post
Hunter said:
Dear Enworld,
I have been trying to fix my avatar but everytime I upload one of my images it says that it is over 5000 bytes. However my latest images have been at the lowest dpi resolutiong I can possibly scan at and they still come up as too large. My current image I am trying to upload is only 28 dpi.

What are the dimensions? And what file type are you saving it as? DPI is far from the only thing that influences file size.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
if you can post the image as an attachment in this thread, i'm sure someone nice will come along and fix it for you...? :)

Remove ads